The new BABY-G BGA-240 series features a sporty look designed for the female runner.
Sharp contrasting lines create a clear easy to read face while the digital LCD sub display provides easy viewing of the stopwatch function. A 60 lap memory and ventilated strap complete this ideal running companion.
- Alarm Function - 3 Multi Function Alarms (with 1 snooze alarm)
- Auto Calendar - Fully automatic calendar, with allowances made for leap years, pre-programmed to 2099
- Countdown Timer - A stopwatch that counts backwards: When 0 minutes, 0 seconds is reached, the timer emits a 10-second signal tone., Measuring Unit: 1 second
- Dual Time - Simultaneous display of the current time in two different time zones.
- Mineral Glass - Hard glass resists scratching
- Display Illumination - Auto light switch, selectable illumination duration, afterglow, A Light-emmiting diode (LED) is used to illuminate the watch face.
- Stopwatch - 1/100th Sec Stopwatch, Measuring modes: Elapsed time, lap time, split time
- Water Resistant - 100 Metre/10 Bar, 10 Bar Water Resistant means that the watch is also suitable for swimming or snorkelling
- Shock Resistant - Shock Resistant construction protects against impact and vibration
- Battery Life - Approx. 2 years
- Neobrite Display - A luminous coating on the watch hands and index provides long-term illumination in the dark after only a short exposure to light.
- Case/Bezel Material - Resin
- Band Material - Resin