From BABY-G G-LIDE, this model is designed for surfing and just about anything else the active woman of today decides to do. A "lug protector" made of fine resin on the band not only creates an attractive design element, it also helps to protect the back of the watch from impact. A textured band surface also adds a distinctively sport touch.
Feature-wise, the BGA-180-9BER is the first analog model in BABY-G line up to include a TIDE GRAPH feature. In the Timekeeping Mode, the small hand of the dial at 9 o'clock normally indicates current tide information. Each press of the button at 4 o'clock in the Timekeeping Mode advances the tide information indicate by the dial hand by one hour.
A great design, powerful features to support surfing activities and much more makes this model the perfect choice for today's active woman.
- 12/24 Hour Format - Times can be displayed in either a 12-Hour or 24 Hour Format.
- Alarm Function - Daily Alarm: sounds each day at the time you set, Hourly Time Signal: Causes the watch to beep every hour on the hour
- Auto Calendar - Fully automatic calendar, with allowances made for leap years, pre-programmed to 2099
- Countdown Timer - Measuring Unit: 1 second, Countdown range: 60 minutes, Countdown start time setting range: 1 minute to 60 minutes (1-minute increments)
- Day Counter Function - Automatically counts downs the days from the current date to a target date
- Mineral Glass - Hard glass resists scratching
- Stopwatch - 1/1sec
- Tide Graph - Tidal movements are displayed graphically based on your current latitude and longitude, and the lunitidal interval.
- Water Resistant - 100 Metre/10 Bar, 10 Bar Water Resistant means that the watch is also suitable for swimming or snorkelling
- World Time - 31 time zones (48 cities + coordinated universal time)
- Moon Age Display - Moon age and phase are shown on the display based on your current latitude and longitude
- Shock Resistant - Shock Resistant construction protects againt impact and vibration
- Thermometer - A sensor measures the ambient temperature around the watch and displays it in °C (-10°C /+60°C)
- LED Light - Selectable illumination duration, afterglow
- Regular timekeeping - Analogue: 2 hands (hour, minute (hand moves every 20 seconds)); Digital: Hour, minute, second, pm, month, date, day
- Case/Bezel Material - Resin
- Hand Shift Feature - Hands move out of the way to provide an unobstructed view of digital display contents
- Button Tones On/Off - tone on/off
- Band Material - Resin